Information - Rates - Fees
Penalty Rate: 15.25%
Transaction Fee for Convenience Checks: 3.00% of the amount, but not less than $4.00 nor more than $50.00
Review by CreditCardsBay™
The Simmons First Visa Platinum credit card is issued by Simmons First National Bank, an Arkansas based financial institution. It is a low rate credit card that comes fully fitted with platinum benefits. Cardholders would incur a fixed interest rate that covers most transactions including purchases. This rate remains fixed throughout the duration of card membership.
The card does not charge an annual fee.
Travel Accident Insurance provides accidental death and dismemberment coverage applying towards common carrier tickets (airline, rail, bus, cruise line etc.) Anytime a common carrier ticket is purchased using this card, the traveller automatically enjoys coverage of up to $1,000,000 on travel. Other benefits include auto rental insurance, emergency cash and card replacement, and global acceptance.
- Additional benefits
- Platinum Card coverage
- Low fixed APR for Purchases
- No fee Balance Transfer offer
- Only applicants with Excellent credit will be approved
Rewards & Benefits
- Car rental Loss/Damage waiver
- Travel Accident Insurance
- $1,000,000 VISA Platinum credit card coverage
- Emergency cash replacement
- Emergency card replacement
The information provided for Simmons First Visa Platinum is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Mar 13, 2013). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- Indianapolis Colts Extra Points Credit Card Vision Silver℠ Prepaid MasterCard® Prepaid Visa® KLS RushCard
- Continental Finance Matrix Discover® credit card (UnSecured) Prepaid Visa® Purple Diamond RushCard US Bank FlexPerks Cash Rewards Visa®
- American Express® Serve Buffalo Bills Extra Points Credit Card New England Patriots Extra Points Credit Card