Information - Rates - Fees
Co-Branded Credit Card
Review by CreditCardsBay™
The Plum Card from American Express OPEN is an attractive offer for businesses capable of soldering their monthly expenditure. Paying balance in full will help your business avoid debt while incurring almost no interest.
The Enhanced Plum card charges a $250 annual fee but the first year fee is waived. For this fee you receive a bunch of features from internet benefits to insurance packages offering protection in various areas.
The American Express OPEN Savings is a discounts program for business owners who patronize selected services. Every transaction with participating retailers yields a savings of up to 25%.
Online cash management tools come for free to help you manage the financial aspects of business with more efficiency and less stress. Online bill payment permits direct and schedule payments to thousands of service providers.
- Business savings and benefits
- No preset spending limit
- No rewards program
Rewards & Benefits
- Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance Plan
- Baggage Insurance Plan
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Identity Theft Assistance
- Emergency Check Cashing
- Global Assist Hotline
The information provided for The Plum Card from American Express OPEN is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (May 1, 2013). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- Williams-Sonoma Visa® Signature Card VISA® Platinum from Credit One Bank® (Poor Credit) Green Dot® Prepaid MasterCard®
- IberiaBank Visa® Classic AccountNow® Gold Visa® Prepaid Card Open Sky Secured Visa® Credit Card
- Dallas Cowboys Extra Points Credit Card Oakland Raiders Extra Points Credit Card AMEX Gift Card - Personalized Business Gift Card