- Transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open, and as an introductory offer you will pay no balance transfer fee!*
- After the first 60 days, the fee for future balance transfers is 3% of the amount transferred with a minimum of $5.*
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers!*
- Avoid interest and pay down balances faster with free Blueprint® features*
- Patented Fraud Protection and zero liability on unauthorized purchases*
- Add an additional card user to your Slate account at no extra cost*
- No Annual Fee*
(4.5 out of 5.0)
Information - Rates - Fees
- Return Payment: Up to $35.00.
- Return Check: Up to $35.00.
Review by CreditCardsBay™
The card that gives you a way out of debt is the Slate card from Chase MasterCard. Each statement clearly gives you your balance and a date that it will take you to pay off your debt. They customize your balance to your specifications. Log on and determine a deadline you want to have your debt paid off by.
They use that date to calculate your debt and give you a monthly amount you'll have to pay in order to meet that deadline. A simple online application process will give a decision in moments. Plus, they reward for good credit.
The better your credit history, the lower the APR. Now, when you use the card for additional purchases, you'll have a low rate to pay off those purchases, making it easier to stay out of debt.
- No annual fee
- MasterCard Benefits
- No rewards program
Rewards & Benefits
The information provided for Slate from Chase MasterCard is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Jan 5, 2013). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- Chicago Bears Extra Points Credit Card Green Dot Gold Prepaid Visa® Kansas City Chiefs Extra Points Credit Card
- New York Jets Extra Points Credit Card US Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card - 17,500 Bonus FlexPoints PayPower™ Visa® Prepaid Card
- 1st Platinum Plus VISA® Platinum from Credit One Bank® (Fair Credit) Green Bay Packers Extra Points Credit Card