- No pre-set spending limit* or finance charges
- Earn one Membership Rewards® point for every dollar you spend
- Redeem points toward top-tier rewards including travel, merchandise, office equipment, and gift cards for you or your employees
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95
- Terms & Restrictions Apply
Information - Rates - Fees
The card does not have no pre-set spending limit Purchases are approved based on credit record, account history, and personal resources.
Review by CreditCardsBay™
In financially difficult times a card as the Business Green Rewards from American Express could be a good strategy to stay within the means of a small business but... This is a charge card meaning cardholders have to offset credit balance in full for every billing cycle. There is no preset spending limit and interest charged remains at a fixed low rate. Actual interest charged a card may differ based on credit and other criteria presented by the card applicant. The card charges no annual fee for the first year but $95/year afterwards.
An interesting aspect of this card is its reward program. Cardholders earn 5,000 bonus points with the first purchase. Points earned for virtually any purchase are useful for redeeming gift cards, merchandise and discounted travel expenditure.
- Bonus points
- Access to Membership Rewards program
- Special discounts at participating merchants
Rewards & Benefits
- 1 point for very dollar send
Points can be redeemed for airline rewards, hotel stays, car rentals, gift cards, and merchandise. Points can also be transferred to frequent flyer programs.
- Auto rental insurance
- Internet account related services
- Lost & damaged luggage insurance
- Up to $100,000 in travel accident insurance
- Extended warranty for purchases
- Purchase protection
- Return protection
- No liability for unauthorized transactions
- Identity theft assistance
- Emergency check cashing
- Emergency card replacement
See Terms and Conditions for other benefits*
The information provided for Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (May 1, 2013). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- Buffalo Bills Extra Points Credit Card AccountNow® Gold Visa® Prepaid Card VISA® Platinum from Credit One Bank® (Poor Credit)
- Pittsburgh Steelers Extra Points Credit Card Prepaid Visa® Purple Diamond RushCard US Bank Visa® Platinum Card
- Continental Finance Matrix Discover® credit card (Secured) Cleveland Browns Extra Points Credit Card NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Debit Card